Determine Tax Discharge Dates Quickly and Accurately.
Rest Easy with this Online Tool for Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Bankruptcy attorneys now have an affordable, easy-to-use, online tool to determine when tax debts are dischargeable in bankruptcy.
- Give tax discharge advice with confidence.
- Avoid malpractice.
- Build a new revenue stream for your practice.
- Eliminate manual calculation errors.
- Determine earliest tax discharge dates in minutes - instead of hours.
- Enjoy peace of mind that tax debts are properly handled.
This web-based program reveals the earliest date you can file bankruptcy to discharge tax debts. It was developed in consultation with the IRS Insolvency Unit - the division that rules on tax discharge cases for the government. Don't let this invaluable tool pass you by! Of course, this program is not intended to be, and shall not be considered to be, the rendering of legal advice. You should always conduct your own legal research and seek professional advice when in doubt. This program is intended to help the bankruptcy professional with the applicable rules (so none are missed or forgotten) and calculations (so as to avoid "counting" mistakes).